My Pregnancy Skin Care Routine
I’m usually pretty careful about the food I consume and the products I use but, without fail, when I get pregnant, suddenly I’m taking an extra long look at all of my labels, especially my skin and beauty products. If you are feeling a little overwhelmed trying to figure out how to avoid parabens and phalates and the other no-no ingredients in pregnancy, don’t stress! I’ve got you momma.
I have just a few rules for my products:
They have to work and feel great on my skin.
They must be certified safe by the Environmental Working Group (or hazard score 1).
They must be available on Amazon Prime (hello, life-saver).
They must be reasonably priced.
Without further adieu, here is my entire skin care regimen…
1. My Cleanser $15.15 on Amazon Prime
2. My Toner $18.00 on Amazon prime
3. My Serum $16.28 on Amazon Prime
4. My Moisturizer $25.60 on Amazon Prime
5. My Sunscreen $12.78 on Amazon Prime
6. My CC Cream/Foundation $39 on Amazon Prime
7. My Blush $16.54 on Amazon Prime
8. My Lip Balm $20 on Amazon Prime
9. My Body Lotion $14.74 on Amazon Prime
10. My Belly Oil $20.69 on Amazon Prime
11. My Go-To Sheet Mask $5.70 on Amazon Prime
I hope you find a product you LOVE on this list!!
Will you do me a favor? If you have a pregnancy-safe skin care product you swear by— Will you share it with us in The Sterling Life Community Facebook Group? Hope to connect with you there precious momma!